East and South-East Asia Reading Challenge

The upcoming year is ridden with challenges for me. Yes, as the title of the blog post indicates, I am signing up for another Reading Challenge. This time it is Violet Crush’s “East and South-East Asia Challenge”.



This one has me really excited. I love reading books set in different cultures and I really look forward to engaging with the EAS(East Asia Summit) and the ASEAN with this challenge :)  My exposure to this part of the world, though I live pretty much in the immediate neighbourhood, is pretty limited. “Good Earth” by Pearl S. Buck is the lone representative of this geography(corporate lingo ;) ) in my “I’ve-read-list”.

And this is not too ambitious a challenge – 3 books is pretty much the best deal you can get. I am yet to pick my books. I will list them here later.

1)
2)
3)
& Hopefully a 4)

Or, I will add them in a separate post – if I am so enamoured with them that I want to rave even before reading them :)

P.S: Also, this should show you I did not sign up for the Mystery Challenge only for the ARC :D

1 comments:

Shiva said...

Good going...!looking forward to the ones you read...

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think :)