Book Chick City's "Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011" - I am in!


2010 has essentially been a messy year for me. I did loads of things, but many of them haphazardly. And my reading was one of them. I read with a fury then slacked. I wrote/blogged in spurts, then again slacked. Determined to rectify my vagrant ways, I am set to welcome 2011 with a vision, a mission and a challenge!

With my “discovery” of book blogging, I invariably discovered Reading Challenges. I looked at a whole lot of them, was tempted by many, but decided to be rational and pick something I can really hope to complete.

Book Chick City’s “Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011” is a cool option for various reasons. Mystery is a wonderful genre that can accommodate variety. The one thing I was skeptical about in participating in Reading Challenges was that I might get bored with monotony. A Mystery and Suspense Challenge has no danger of that. Also, twelve books is very doable.

And of course, the offer of an ARC of “The Survivor” by Sean Slater from Simon & Schuster adds to the pull:P So “Mystery & Suspense Challenge” here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think :)